EchoCalc is the official App of the British Society of Echocardiography (BSE) made freely available to download. It contains all of the BSE normal reference values for transthoracic echocardiography and other widely used reference values, including those for prosthetic aortic and mitral valves. The information is displayed in an easy-to-use format, and is supported by clear high quality diagrams.
EchoCalc also includes a series of key echocardiography calculators commonly used in clinical practice:
- Body Surface Area (BSA)
- LV diameter, diastolic and systolic volumes, and mass indexed for BSA
- E/Em for estimation of PCWP and diastolic function
- LA volume
- Aortic regurgitation: regurgitant volume, regurgitant fraction and EROA by volumetric analysis
- Aortic stenosis: aortic valve area by continuity equation and velocity ratio
- Mitral regurgitation: regurgitant volume, regurgitant fraction and EROA by volumetric analysis and by PISA
- Mitral stenosis: mitral valve area by pressure half-time and by PISA
- Prosthetic aortic & mitral valves: dimensionless index, EOA and EOA indexed for BSA
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
EchoCalc is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
EchoCalc (version 2.0.1) has a file size of 9.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 24 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.